Please follow these rules in order to be eligible for any prizes or honors:
- Our challenges will be MONTHLY - 1st through the 25th at 12:00 AM (EST). Winner's announced on the 28th of each month.
- Theme: Anything Goes for the Season we are in ... i.e.
Anything Winter - December, January & February
Anything Spring - March, April & May
Anything Summer - June, July & August
Anything Fall - September, October & November
When linking to a challenge, link to your POST, not your entire blog.
Please only enter new projects, added to your blog on or after the date
of our challenge
- Feel free to enter other challenges.
- We ask that the projects you create are new and have not been posted to previous challenges prior to the date our challenge goes live. (BACK LINKING - not permitted) ...
that includes any projects entered anywhere else prior to the start date of our challenge.
You may enter each challenge as many times as you wish. You may enter any type of project you wish.UPDATE 10/3/21: Effective November 2021, you may have up to THREE entries per challenge.
- You must link back to the challenge post in your entry post. We'd love it if you would include the challenge prompt or picture as well so that we can find your post more easily, but it is not required. We may not be able to comment if you have Word Verification turned on. We do our best to comment, but it takes quite a bit of time to figure out what in the world you're supposed to type when Word Verification is used. Please opt for comment moderation as a most wonderful alternative!
I love this idea for a challenge! How delightful to always have inspiration for all those seasonal cards we do. I'm off to get something made with a fall flavor. :-DReplyDelete
First time entering your challenge!!, I love Fall themes!!ReplyDelete
Thanks very much to Diane for giving me the heads up on this new challenge.ReplyDelete
What a fabulous concept for a new challenge blog :)
love and best wishes
Excited to see this new Challenge .. I love all seasons when it comes to stamping !! Great team projects and fabulous link-ups so far ....ReplyDelete
Thank you, Darlene, for letting me know about this challenge!ReplyDelete
If we have 3 entries per challenge, that equals one per month? Just clarifying that it doesn't mean three per month. Thank you!ReplyDelete
No! You can enter THREE TIMES PER MONTH since the challenges are MONTHLY. There's a new challenge EACH month and you can enter THREE times per challenge. You might be confused as the seasonal theme changes every 3 months ... see above.Delete
Great concept for a challenge/blog!ReplyDelete
Glad you like it!! Happy to see you joining our fun Carol!Delete